Okay, well...maybe not "necessities" (we are minimalists here, aren't we?), but "Things That Make My World Go Round" was a little too long of a title.
In Vermont, we go from 80 degrees to 40 degrees over night it seems -- just some things that make the transition into the fall season less traumatic.
1. Perfect for hot apple cider season! Cute mugs make everything taste better // LEIF Shop
2. Fall evenings call for cozy throws. I always have one or two in my car for special adventures! // LEIF Shop
3. Your laptop might need a blanket too. Keep it cozy. // Herschel Supply Co.
4. Save the bees! These soy candles are renewable and 100% US-grown. // Meow Meow Tweet
5. Don't settle for a boring match box. This will actually look good on your coffee table! // LEIF Shop
6. "Fall, I think you're pretty neat, but I respect your distance" -- I will, however, surrender to long sleeves. // Madewell
7. Make sure you (and your roommates!) have somewhere to hang up fall jackets and scarves! Plus reclaimed wood make everything look 10x cooler. // Anthropologie
8. Celebrate boots weather with something super-wearable // Anthropologie
9. I will always find an excuse to get more notepads (#paperhoarder)// Sugar Paper
10. Too old for back-to-school? Never! // Madewell x Jansport