Gift Guide: For the Home Bartender
It's the most wonderful empty-my-bank-account time of year!
This has nothing to do with a deep-seated rampant consumerism issue, but that I'm now at the age where you feel an intense urge to be a semi-adult and get everyone you'll encounter in the month of December a gift. That's a lot of people. That's a lot of gifts. Phew...
These next few guides might give you some good ideas for those people on your list. I promise everything will be beautiful, as well as functional, and span a range of budgets.
This list contains some essentials for a solid home bar. With the right tools, making your own drinks is way more fun, and delicious, than any from the bar.
- Not more watered down bourbon! This is on my wish list for sure! // Whiskey Rocks
- Stop half-assing it with a fork. This works better. // Muddler
- Spicy. A little sweet. Super concentrated flavor for cocktails. // Spicy Ginger Shrub
- Do the trendiest drink-of-the-moment the right way. // Moscow Mule Copper Cups
- You're officially a home bartender now. // Cocktail Shaker
- Serve your guests in style! // Wooden Tray
- Keeps 64oz. of your beer cold and carbonated. Plus, it looks way cooler than the one from the brewery. // Slip Cast Grigri Growler
- Add some lemonade & vodka -- perfection. // Old Fashioned Sweet Tea
- Water-resistant and engineered just for your cocktail uses. // Jackson Cannon Bar Knife
- Super slick and replaces that old lighter trick (that I still have yet to master anyways). // Walnut Bottle Opener